- Released on
- Wednesday, 31 August 2016 10:00
Joomla component for importing property listings using the REAXML format into the EZ Realty Real Estate extension.
Requires PHP 5.5 or later (tested on 7.0.8).
Joomla! 3.2 to 3.6 supported.
Expects EZ Realty 7.2.1 to be already installed.
Currently supports residential, rental and commercial property listings.
1.6.0 - A number of revisions and refactoring
Using Joomlatools Vagrant box for dev/test
Supports img elements with URL and missing format attribute - will use text in url after last dot as image type
Allowing separate update of component and library
1.5.24 - Backwards compatibility to accept img elements found in images element if none in the objects element.
1.5.23 - Added Options tab for Defaults - for default country
- 1.5.17 - work around for 3.5 CLI issue ([#9996] - Database connection problems on CLI)
- 1.5.16 - added support for sending notifications using email
- 1.4.8 - removes any markup tags from small description
- 1.4.7 - corrected an issue with adding the agents names and details listed in the REAXML import
- 1.4.6 - corrected issue with CLI scipt not reading the usemap parameter thus disabling the latitude longitude lookup
- Uses the update stream provided in this server ** Remember to supply your Download ID in the REAXML Import component Options Update tab **
- Imports Address latitude and longitude
- Imports rental/holiday rental bond
- Does not strip out "white space" (text line breaks and extra spaces) from the property description. Note that these are not displayed on the ex-realty property pages, that's html.
- enhances Options editor - allows browsing the server to select the folders used by the extension
- Added feature to get the importer to look up the latitude and longitude using google maps if they are not included in the property REAXML data. Optional feature enbled in the component options.
- There isn't any facility provided to purge the log, done and error directories